Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cooking With Wolfes- Episode 1

The Biggest Thing to Happen to This Website Since Ever

Video!  Holy monkey!  I made a cooking show!  Ok, I made one episode of a cooking show, but still.  Hopefully this will be followed by more and become a regular series.  In the meantime, enjoy!

This video was shot and edited by my good friend Matt Bethune, a very talented TV shooter-developer-person who has also created a children's show called "Our Magical World".  Go take a look, I guarantee you (and your kids) will enjoy it.


3 comments:

  1. What a great video. The marinade sounds delicious. I am going to have to file this away for spring (Come on, April, get here already!!) I have never grilled corn plain. I always have put some sort of fattening sauce on it first. I like the idea of not having to fuss with the corn silk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and captivating VLOG! We grill corn in the summer too--there's nothing better than charred corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video, great job!

    ReplyDelete